Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of our The Early Brain Academy
(“TEBA”) website (a reference to this "website" is to 'Nurture Your Child’s Full Potential' workshop,
or such other URL as 'Nurturing A Brilliant Baby' workshop, may from time to time determine, and to
any page appearing in a subdirectory thereunder, including but not limited to the text, information,
graphics, images, links, sound and video sequences displayed herein).
Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, please discontinue your use of
this website immediately. If you do use this website, your use indicates that you agree to be bound
by the Terms.
1. This website provides a venue for you to access and download our content, to use our website
as a resource, to obtain information about our services and products, to register for our events, sign
up for our services as a member, purchase products and to share your views and interests with us
and other users of this website.
2. Any use of this website, including but not limited to the uses set out in paragraph 1.1 above,
constitutes a use of this website which is governed by the Terms.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the copyright to the contents, including without limitation all design,
text and graphics, of all the pages in this website is owned by or licensed to TEBA.
2. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are the property of TEBA or other respective
owners who have granted TEBA the licence or rights to use such trademarks, service marks and
3. You may print, copy or download to disk the contents of any page of this website for private and non-commercial use only.
4. Except as stated in paragraph 2.3 above, the contents of this website may not be copied,
reproduced, modified, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any
form or by any means without the prior written permission of TEBA.
3. WARRANTIES & UNDERTAKINGS
1. You shall be solely responsible for any information that you provide to us in the course of
registering for our events or as a member, enrolling for any of our courses, purchasing any of our
services or products or otherwise in the course of using or accessing any part of this website. Any
information provided by you shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading in any respect and shall not
2. You undertake that that, in using this web site, you will not take any action that will result in
any violation of any law or that could create any civil liability for TEBA or cause TEBA to lose (in
whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other vendors.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 3.2, you shall not use any device, software or
computer program to interfere or attempt to interfere with the workings of this web site or any
transaction being conducted on this web site and you shall not take any action or omit to take any
action which may result in the introduction of any viruses or computer programs that could damage,
interfere with, intercept, modify or expropriate any system, data or information in this web site or its
associated software, hardware and servers.
1. This website is intended for users aged 18 and over. The content of this web site is for
information purposes only and does not constitute advice to you. We do not make any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this web site.
You should not rely on any material in this web site to make any decision or take any action or to
refrain from so doing. Any use of this web site by users under 18 is assumed by TEBA to be a use with the consent of a parent or guardian.
2. Without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 4.1, and to the maximum extent permitted by
law, TEBA disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to
merchantability, fitness for purpose or suitability of any services, products, courses or vacations
offered by or through TEBA.
3. The pages of this web site may contain technical errors and inaccuracies and the information in
this web site, particularly information as to prices, availability, schedules of courses and travel itineraries, may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. You should be aware
that, unless and until you receive confirmation about a transaction, price and availability information
is subject to change without notice.
4. No representation or warranty is given that this web site, or web sites that are linked to this
website, is free from computer viruses or any other impairing computer program.
5. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TEBA, its employees, agents and officers do not
accept any liability for any type of loss, damage or injury whatsoever arising out of or in connection
with information appearing on or through this web site, the use of or inability to use this web site or
transactions or intended transactions on or through this web site.
6. Except as otherwise expressly stated on this site, all products and/or services offered on this site
are sold on an "as is" basis without any warranty whatsoever either express or implied. TEBA
hereby expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including without
limitation, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Loss or damage of products that occurs during shipping and delivery is the buyer's/customer's responsibility. TEBA will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or products obtained or ordered from this site including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
1. You shall indemnify TEBA from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities, losses,
damages, costs and expenses which TEBA may incur or suffer in connection with your use of this
6. TERMINATION OF ACCESS & MEMBERSHIP
7. ADDITIONAL RULES OF USE
1. We reserve the right to post from time to time additional rules or policies that relate to the use of
specific parts or services on this website. Such additional rules or policies will be posted in the relevant sections of this website and will form part of the Terms.
8. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
1. The Terms and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of Singapore.
2. By your use of this website, you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the
Courts of The Republic of Singapore.